Our servicesA group of Chartered Accountants at your service
Beyond the keeping of accounts, your Chartered Accountant will provide strategic financial analyses of your activity.
- Accountancy that is suited to your business
- Full or partial keeping of accounts
- Reviewing and checking the accounts kept by you
- Preparation of tax returns: VAT, TVS (company vehicle tax), CVAE (company value added tax), IS (corporation tax), payroll taxes
- Supervisory services
- Preparation of annual accounts and consolidated accounts according to French standards
- Creation of performance indicators specific to your business
- Pictorial analysis of your balance sheet with comparison of the competition in your market
- Training your accountancy staff
- Calculation and simulation of your projects according to acquisition and funding methods.
Our teams ensure you are compliant with legislation and have incorporated ongoing regulatory changes.
- Preparing payroll and social security declarations
- Drafting employment contracts
- Preparing social security contribution papers
- Social contributions auditing
- Affiliation to social security bodies
- Assistance with the management of social security obligations
- Assistance in URSSAF (social security contributions office) audits
- Welfare insurance for the company manager and employees
- N4DS (standard for electronic declarations of corporate data).
Legal and tax services
Our training can support you in the legal and fiscal life of your business.
- Preparation of all tax returns relating to your business
- Preparation of tax returns on income and ISF (solidarity tax on wealth)
- Tax efficiency
- Assistance in tax audits
- Choosing the company’s legal structure
- Incorporation procedures
- Annual general meeting
- Corporate governance procedures
- Assistance with business succession.
Management and organisational advisory services
WAGNER & Associés is at your service with its expertise in management and organisational consultancy.
- Establishment of performance indicators and provisional budget
- Provisional profit and loss account
- Calculation of production price and profit margins
- Investment and funding projects
- Profitability diagnostics and analysis
- Budget auditing
- Preparation of liquidity plans
- Asset services
- Financial restructuring
Legal and contractual audit services
Our expertise and dedicated tools give you peace of mind when we issue our opinion following our work.
- Auditorship for capital contributions and mergers
- Acquisition audits
- Organisational audits.
Business establishment and takeover
- Assistance during the establishment of a business
- Preparation of the forecast and financing plan
- Preparation of procedures
- Siting study in urban free zones
- Assistance in choosing the business’s legal status
- Assistance to third parties, banks, notaries, lawyers
- Business valuations and assistance with business takeovers
Computer systems services
Today, computer systems are a major challenge for businesses, whatever their size and business sector. WAGNER & Associés provides advice on choosing, setting up, maintaining, troubleshooting, and the deployment of tools and software solutions for your business.
It also supports you in:
- setting up networks
A new funding method in France since late 2014, “crowdfunding” (funding from the general public; individuals) is a new funding method that helps to get a wide range of projects off the ground, drawing on monetary contributions from the general public, outside traditional funding channels. There are different forms of crowdfunding: donations (with or without counterparties); loans (with or without interest) and the purchase of equity or securities. Crowdfunding platforms are alternatives to conventional funding methods.
Depending on the project to be funded, crowdfunding can be combined with other funding methods, such as banking and investment funds. It may have a leverage effect, attracting other funders.
Crowdfunding offers the following key advantages:
- Speed and simplicity
- No collateral required
- deposit requested from the director
- Leverage effect and complementarity with other funding methods
- Testing your market and gaining credibility
- Gathering suggestions and enhancing your project
- Building your community
Crowdfunding can also pose risks, particularly for the investor, but also for the project’s initiator, who must be in command of every detail of the various component parts, at the risk of their project not being funded. Crowdfunding is subject to specific practices and regulations that require specific support.
Given the multiple funding sources, it is very difficult for you to quickly analyse and identify the best solutions for your business. Your Chartered Accountant will support you in this strategy, for the sustainable growth of your business, whether it’s strengthening your business’s financial structure, finding new investors, financing your production tool or your cash-flow. Being supported by your Chartered Accountant will put you on a sounder financial footing, and help you access the multiple funding options available more easily. Finally, as your trusted partner, your Chartered Accountant will deploy all their expertise, professionalism and network to help finance your projects.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Have I evaluated the various funding needs of my business?
- How can my Chartered Accountant support me in this process?
- How can I improve my financial structure?
Your Chartered Accountant brings you the following solutions:
- They help you make decisions that are right for your projects and their funding, through their external perspective and professional vision.
- Their network and expertise are unanimously recognised by financiers. Their intervention substantially increases and secures your chances of accessing funding.
- They will analyse your financial structure and implement ways of strengthening it, if necessary, since a sound financial structure facilitates access to finance.
- Don’t underestimate the impact of funding in running your business
- Plan your development projects
- Reduce the risk of a poorly planned investment, funded through an inappropriate solution
- Anticipate cash-flow shortfalls